I thought id start my involvement with the blog straight off with a 'recent pickups', I've seen a few people do this sort of thing and personally I find it quite interesting too see what people have been buying, as it gives you a sense of the sort of garments they're into. But maybe that's just me, being nosey as fuck. Anyway, ill get started:
Adidas Marathon 85's.
Were all more than aware that Adidas have been churning out shite recently, re-issuing classic silhouettes in new, naff colour-ways. If you think I'm wrong just look at those grey and pink Trimm Stars, exactly. But these are different, in my opinion they're the best Adidas release in the last year, they're a smart, eye-catching shoe without being over the top, and who can really say no to reflective stripes? Not me.
Lacoste L!ve 'Tie Dye' Polo.
This is my latest polo, and personally I think its cool as! Its basically a quirky twist on a classic, and while granted it may not be too everyone's taste, I think its spot on! This buy was made even better due to it being on sale, coming just shy of £40, you can't go wrong in my opinion.
Clarks Edgar Ways.
I was never really sure on these when I first saw them, mainly being put off by the big, weird sole. But after a while I began to really like them, they're just a bit of something different aren't they? And when Clarks put them in sale down to roughly £40 I snapped them up, I do love a sale. Now that I have got them I've become even keener on them as well, and in my opinion they're some of the best Clarks about.
Adidas Kegler Super 'Ostrich Skin'
I admit these may not be too everyone's taste, but too me they're amazing. Released in 2007, they were limited to only 350 pairs, making them rather rare, which is one of the main things I love about them as nowadays you can't buy a pair of Adidas without seeing every other man and his dog in pair. They're made of ostrich skin, which in my opinion is proper cool, and are of a seriously good quality. Like I said at the start these may not be too everyone's taste, but I think they're fucking ace, and when the opportunity to get a pair arose on eBay, I was never going too say no.
Red Kickers Boots
I first saw Kickers a few years ago, and I remember being with one of my mates when he actually bought this red pair, at first I wasn't too keen but eventually came to really like them, and started wanting a pair of my own, however by the time I came to realise this they'd pulled the red ones of the shelves and you couldn't seem to get them anywhere, I was always a bit gutted by this so you can imagine how happy I was this week too see them re-stocked in schuh, immediately buying a pair. I admit they may not be too everyone's taste, but personally I think they're smart and not exactly expensive at £75's for such a good quality shoe.
Twitter: @Josh_Chell






No comments:
Post a Comment