Thursday, 5 September 2013

Casual Co 'Beat a Storms' MK4

Just a small post here, but I thought id raise awareness to these stunning 'Beat a Storm' cagoules by Casual Co, they're based on the original 80's Peter Storm cagoules and are in my opinion smart as! These are the Mk4 version, and are due to be released at 7.00pm tomorrow (Friday 6th September) for £70 in 5 different colours, and of course as always with Casual Co garments, in very limited numbers.

I actually own a Beat a Storm Mk2 in grey and can promise you that these are off top quality, in my opinion they're are the best jacket you can *try to* get for the price.

Whether they appeal to you or not, I can guarantee these won't hang about so if you're after one I suggest you make sure you're on http://shop.casualco.com/ and ready for 7.00pm on the dot!






Twitter: @Josh_Chell

No comments:

Post a Comment