Tuesday, 14 January 2014

Recent Pickups 3

Alright lads, I've been a bit inactive on here over the festive period but thought id get straight back into it with a recent pickups.

Starting off with...

Ralph Lauren Striped Pocket Polo:


I picked this up from Oi Polloi in the sales, with its price being reduced from £79 to £55 and I personally think its smart as. It fits nicely like your standard Ralphy polo and stands out with its stripes and pocket, a great buy in my opinion and I do believe its still available in certain sizes from www.oipolloi.com.

New Balance 1500's


I've liked 1500's for ages, and have always considered pulling the trigger on a pair but have always been put off by the usual £105 price tag, so when I saw these in sale at Size? for £65 it was an easy decision. They're comfy as fuck and look smart as, simple.

New Balance M576TOL 'Fresh Peppermint':

I've liked these for a while, and although I like all 3 trainers in the New Balance 'Tea Pack these are easily my favourite. So, when they fell £40 in the End Clothing sale to £90 they were an obvious choice to buy. They are such a nice colour in real life and due to the extra cushioning are more than comfy, what's more the spare laces come in a tea bag, how fucking ace is that?  I'm not sure if they are still available, but if they are buy them, you wont regret it.

Nike Huarache 'Cool Grey':
I was originally a sceptic of Huarache's, and I remember commenting on the OG colour way ones that dropped last year as 'Spastic Shoes'. However I have come round and after some of the recent colour ways that have been released have really started to like them, so when I saw these in Size? last week I thought fuck it, and bought them, and I can honestly say they're the comfiest £90 I've ever spent.

So yeah, that's my most recent pickups (Sorry its mainly trainers, I have a problem), I hope you found this an enjoyable read and make sure you follow us on twitter, sound.

Twitter: @Josh_Chell


No comments:

Post a Comment